Sunday 6 June 2010

Sony Walkman


When I was a child, I was very happy with toys and figures of actions, but now I need the technology to do some things. For example, I need my notebook and internet to do my English homework or I need my mobile phone for talk with my mom.

Well, my favourite piece of technology is my little mp3. Every day I travel to the University, or others sites like my aunt’s house. My little mp3 is a gift of my father for my past birthday. Every day I use it, when travel to the university, when run in the evening, when I read some magazine and inclusive before sleep.
I love because it is small, lightweight, and stores lots of songs. With my mp3 I can relax me, and sometimes I can concentrate. It is very important in may daily life. The only problem is the battery, because its duration is short and need a computer to charge it.

Clearly, my mp3 is very important for me. Without my technological instrument of music, my travels would be boring, I'd have to hear the noise of the city, I could not leave the world..

That’s all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Mp3 and mobile, nothing else. See you peps

    ReplyDelete
  2. a real man to relax reads a good book! you are very small pepelotita, and a traitor like little Boby too! xd

    ReplyDelete