Tuesday 15 June 2010

Football!!!


Today, I’m going to talking about a topic that is very important for the society, the Football.The football is very important for me. Without football I cannot live. When I was a child, my father went to the stadium with me. We went to the games, but my father, with the years, lost the fanaticism. He prefers watch television. But, I go to the stadium with my grandfather, my uncle, and sometimes alone.

I’m fanatic of “O’Higgins de Rancagua”, the “Capo de Provincia”. When I was a child, my grandfather used to invite me to “Santa Laura Stadium” in Santiago, to watch “Unión Española v/s O’Higgins”, and I fell in love with the team, the stadium, and the football. Always that O’Higgins play in Rancagua, I go to the “Teniente Stadium”, with my family and friends. In the stadium I can scream, insult, relax me, and cry. I break the habit. For example, I cried when in the year 2006, the referee, Rubén Selman stole us the classification to final the tournament. When the match is far away, like Calama or Puerto Montt, I watch the game for television, or I listen to the radio, but I never lost a match of O’Higgins de Rancagua.

I like others teams, the others countries, like Banfield of Argentina or Liverpool of England. I enjoy watching matches, and following the leagues or Cups, like the England Premier League, or the “Copa Libertadores de América”.
I play football too. With my school’s friends I have a team, and all the Saturdays, in the morning, we play in Macul. For me Football is a life style, I live the football, and with the World Cup this grow.
Aguante O’Higgins de Rancagua.Aguante Chile

Greetings for all

8 comments:

  1. hellooo pepeball!
    how are you?

    that's a very nice story, but your team is really baaaaad! jaja

    see you tomorrow, after the game of Chilee! (K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the selman issue, he was a complete STOB, glad he's retired. Do you remember when he expulsed Valdivia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLA BLA BLA....
    you have to go training!!
    JAJA
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. you have to go training please and plays for the woman´s team of public! JAJA
    C;
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jajajajaja I support the previous post jajajaja



    See you tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galarce....

    O´higgins "the capo de provincia" jajaja

    "el teniente" is better than "Santiago Bernabeu" xD

    Pepelota....Understand !!!
    Colo colo is the best of the best jajaja

    see you soon mister

    ReplyDelete
  7. O'Higgins? Mmmm...

    Look that: http://www.registrofutbol.cl/buscador_anfp/menu_cliente.php?

    ;) ;)

    Greetings friend... Cornejo was the best thanks to "Capo de provincia" and "Los zorros del desierto".

    A fraternal hug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi pepelota!!!

    you favorite team "capo de provincia" is very bad, it`s a team of second division

    jajajaja see you small

    ReplyDelete