Tuesday 22 June 2010

This is the end (8)

This is the end. The semester ends, and the English and the classes too. The holidays arrive, and finally the time to do anything. Well, I’m going to talking about my blogging experience.

This semester, the English class was very good; music, blog, listening, and presentations. English two was boring, because We didn’t do activities like blog or music in class. I’m very happy with this class, because I could go to the class and I wasn’t bored. Well, I write about my blog, my English blog.

Write in the blog is very interesting. When I was in the school, I read classmates’ blogs and I thought in create one, but I never did. Is interesting to write about our lives and experiences. I don’t know if I really enjoyed write in the blog, but some topics liked very much, for example the topic of football. I was got excited writing about my favorite team, and my feelings about soccer. Or about Jimi Hendrix, a important person for me, an idol in the music. Read friends’ blogs is very funny. I could learn about my classmates, and I can know them more. I need help to write, the English is a difficult class for me. I need a dictionary, and someone to check my blog. I think that is necessary the teacher to write, because you can have a good mark, but with a dictionary I could work very well.

Well, finally, I think that the blog is important, mostly useful, because We could learn new words, We know our classmates and write in English, that is very necessary for the live.

This is the end sang Homer Simpson, and this is the end I’m singing now.
Hugs to everyone, and thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Homer is a genius!
    and the semester ends, and finally come the day doing nothing!!!
    I hope these days!!

    See you tomorrow partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Simpsons... The best!!! And Bobo, the bear, the best too...

    Greetings Pepe... See you soon and your blog... Is the best too... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepelota...

    the final of this semester is near and i hope that you have learned with your blog...

    see you soon

    nico

    ReplyDelete
  4. pepeball!!!
    this is the end post
    see you!!!!!

    go CHILE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete