Tuesday 25 May 2010

Gladiator


During my life, I saw many movies. When I was a child, I saw movies like “The Lion King” and “Dragon Ball Z” or “101 Dalmatians”. Then, I grew, and I changed my types of movies, and in the year 2000 I saw the best movie for me, “Gladiator”. I was about 11 years when my parents invited me to the cinema to see “Gladiator”. I didn’t have many expectation of this movie, but I liked it very much.

“Gladiator” (2000) is a movie set in the Roman Empire’s time by Ridley Scott and with Russell Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Nielsen, Djimon Hounsou, Oliver Reed and Richard Harris in the principal role. This film won The Oscar to Best Movie of the year.

This is the story about a General Roman Maximus, friend of Imperator Marco Aurelio that were betrayed for the ambitious son of Imperator, Comodo, who killed his father and he took over. Maximus were converted in slave and then in gladiator, where he fight versus others gladiators and finally he fight versus Comodo, the Roman Imperator. This movie is fantastic, it haves a perfect set, and the story is really exciting with a touching final, a recommendable movie.

9 comments:

  1. THIS MOVIE IS GREAT!!!!
    ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IN THE WORLD
    I WANT SEE THAT MOVIE
    SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente movie!
    It's very very good! Really great election..
    See you soon my dear, I hope that yo don't me stay "plantado" in the next tomatera. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THIS MOVIE TOO!
    I CAN TELL YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE SHOUT TO ME MAXIMUS! IN THE STREET, MAINLY WOMENS!
    WAHAJAHAJAAA, SEE YOU PEPito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pepelota !!!
    this movie is great, but I think that could have been more interesting...

    see you soon

    nico

    ReplyDelete
  5. This film is very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This film is very bad, you must see others movies like "Casablanca" or "the ugly duck"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dragon ball z films are unsurpassed !
    I have never seen the gladiator, but everyone talks a lot about this movie...

    I´ll see in TNT this weekend

    see you pepe

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great movie, pepeball!
    I've seen it many many many times! it never bores me :)

    see you tomorrow, pal (K)

    ReplyDelete