Monday 3 May 2010

The music for me



For me, the music is the best discovery of history. With the music, I can relax me. The music is very important for me, defines my personality. I use music to travel, study, sleep, and even think.

When i was a child, i had cassette recorders of children’s films like the lion king or dragon ball z. Then I received my first cd, the “Japiagüer” of “Los Mox“. From that moment, I never left the rock. With music I opened my world and I discovered groups like Metallica or Iron Maiden, become a fan of this musical style.

I like the rock, “metal”, grunge and sometimes i hear punk. My favorites bands are Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, Rush, AC/DC, Nirvana, Los muertos de Cristo and Fiskales Ad-Hok. I have attended all the concerts of these bands, less Rush, than no yet comes to Chile. I enjoy these concerts, and no matter the price, the only important is to go.

Well, i love the music. greetings

2 comments:

  1. I don't like nothing of yoor music, except Nirvana xD
    But I know a girl that loves the metal... You know. She is very, very atractive. Mmmmm....
    Greetings Pepe, see you soon in La Piojera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PepeBall I like Metallica too!
    My favorite songs are "Nothing else matters" and "The unforgiven", what are your favorite songs?
    It's a great band! :)

    ReplyDelete