Tuesday 11 May 2010

James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix


To me, guitar is synonym for Jimi Hendrix. He’s considerate the best guitar player of the history of the rock. I was a child when I knew a Jimi Hendrix and his music, and I remember that I was hours listening his songs.

He was guitar player, singer and songwriter. In the year 1992, He was introduced in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and in the year 2004 the magazine Time put him who the best electric guitar player of the history.

He was born in Seattle in the state of Washington on November 27, 1942. His first years, he lived in a poor suburb and he had a bad childhoood. Hendrix enlisted in the Armyon May 31, 1961, because he had problem with the law.

Jimi, with two musicians créate the band The Jimi Hendrix Experience. They made three albums before disbanding the group, but hendrix, continued and was presented at Woodstock with great success.

Early on September 18, 1970, Jimi Hendrix died in London under circumstances which have never been fully explained

Jimi Hendrix to me is an example of effort and work. He was a perfectionist in his work. I would like be him, that is why I admire Jimi Hendrix

2 comments:

  1. he's awsome!
    the best guitar player ever!

    see you pepeball (K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!! Jimi Hendrix is amazing!
    is the most important guitarist!!

    See you soon partner!

    :D

    ReplyDelete